York County SC Homepage

Show All Answers

1. How can I determine who maintains a road?
2. Who do I call to find out when my road will be resurfaced or paved?
3. How do I place a work order for roadwork to be done on a road?
4. How does our gravel road qualify for calcium chloride for dust control?
5. Who do I call to report a missing stop sign?
6. Who do I call if there is a traffic light out?
7. How do I obtain an encroachment permit to perform work on the road or in the road right-of-way?
8. What needs to be done before a driveway pipe (culvert) can be installed?
9. Who do I contact about state historical markers?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow