York County SC Homepage

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call to report a clogged storm drain?
2. Who do I contact if I have a pothole on my road that needs to be repaired?
3. Does the County have plans to widen my road?
4. Will the County install sidewalk along my road?
5. How do I get my County-maintained road closed or taken out of the County's maintenance system?
6. Why does the County need a right-of-way for gravel road improvements?
7. Will construction take place on both sides of the existing gravel roadway during improvements?
8. What can be done to help slow down traffic on my County maintained subdivision / roadway?
9. How do I request a traffic signal?
10. Who do I call to have my County gravel road scraped or new gravel applied?
11. How do I get my road paved (or resurfaced)?
12. Does the County pave subdivision streets for new developments?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow