York County SC Homepage

Show All Answers

1. Where do I submit proposed development plans for review?
2. Who do I contact for Environmental Compliance questions? (storm water, erosion control, or flood plain management).
3. How much will I have to pay for tap fees?
4. Who do I contact to have my soil tested?
5. Where can I get a plat of my land?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow