The Veterans Affairs Office provides assistance to veterans, their survivors and dependents in the development of claims for benefits with the Veterans Administration.


This office provides the following services, but not limited to:

  • Healthcare
  • Assisting veterans/surviving spouses/dependents with claims
  • Claims and Appeals
  • Medical Bills
  • Property Tax
  • Education
  • Transportation - DAV Van Rides
  • Indebtedness
  • Housing
  • VCAP (Veteran Court Alternative Program)
  • Burial Benefits
  • Pensions


Please contact our office to schedule an appointment, and we will advise you what documentation will be needed to move forward with the process at 803-909-7525