York County SC Homepage
What documents do I need?

You must provide the following documentation to prove eligibility: - If you are eligible by age, we need a driver’s license, birth certificate, Medicaid card, or Medicare card and social security number. If there is more than 1 person on the deed, we need the date of birth and social security number of the other homeowner. If deed is in a trust, we need the trust documents showing that you are the trust income beneficiary. - If you are eligible by disability, we need your disability Award Letter from Social Security. If you were declared disabled by any other state or federal agency, you will need to supply documentation from that agency. - If you are eligible because you are blind, we need a letter from the Commission for the Blind or from a licensed ophthalmologist.

Show All Answers

1. How do I qualify for the Homestead Exemptions?
2. Where do I apply for Homestead Exemptions?
3. What documents do I need?
4. Do I need to re-apply annually?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow