Does York County serve my property with water and sewer utilities?

Seven different utility providers serve York County’s residents. Each serves a defined area of the county. 

If your property is located in the dark blue area of the map (click the thumbnail to view the map at full size), please click here to submit a Water/Sewer Availability Inquiry to the York County Engineering Department. 

If the property is located anywhere else - please refer to the contact list below for that utility provider’s contact information.


Name of ProviderPoint of ContactPositionPhoneEmail
CloverMark GeougePublic Works Director(803) 222-7700[email protected]
Fort MillGreg RushingUtilities Director(803) 547-2034[email protected]
RiverviewSam LeslieDirector(803) 547-2458none
Rock HillBrian Long
(803) 325-2694[email protected]
Tega CayPhillip JolleyUtilities Director(803) 548-3514[email protected]
York (city)Ben WrightEngineering(803) 684-2341[email protected]

Show All Answers

1. Does York County serve my property with water and sewer utilities?
2. How can I get a fire hydrant flow test done for my project?
3. Where can I find the water and sewer rates for York County?
4. Are there any plans to extending water and sewer service to my area?
5. Whom do I speak with about obtaining a septic permit?
6. Who do I contact regarding my septic system?
7. How can I get my water tested?
8. Once I connect to York County's public water system, can I continue to use my private well?
9. Can I connect to York County's sewer facilities without connecting to the County's water facilities?
10. How can I get on York County's bidder's list for water and sewer facility projects?
11. Can I build something within a York County water or sewer easement?
12. Where can I get drawings showing the location of York County water and sewer facilities?
13. How can I get my utilities located?