York County SC Homepage
What improvements / alterations can I make to my property?

For specific questions regarding the zoning for your property, you will need to contact the appropriate zoning department. For those living within city limits, please contact your local municipal zoning department. For those living in the county, please contact the

York County Zoning Department.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain digital files of GIS data layers?
2. How do I get a printed map?
3. What improvements / alterations can I make to my property?
4. How do I find ownership information?
5. Where can I find a plat of my property?
6. Is my property in a flood zone?
7. My property looks different than what is presented when using the One Map website. Why is that?
8. My property is not drawn correctly (e.g., the boundary is drawn on top of my house). What should I do?
9. How do I view/download historic aerial imagery?
10. How do I obtain elevation data?
11. How do I report an error with an online mapping application?
12. Why is the "deeded acres" area on some parcels blank?
13. In One Map, how do I review CAMA Data (e.g., square footage, year built, etc.) for a property?
14. How can I get more specific parcel/property information?
15. How can I download LiDAR data?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow