York County SC Homepage
Who is the inspector for my site?
Call Julie Faile at 803-909-7115.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact regarding a clogged storm drain?
2. Do I need a grading permit for a timbering operation?
3. What do I do and who do I contact to report something being dumped down the storm drain or into a creek or pond?
4. Who is the inspector for my site?
5. How do I file for a Notice of Termination?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow