What is the procedure for rezoning property?
Obtain the York County Rezoning Application from the York County Planning Department or download it from the Development Services page. The application must be filled out completely, typed or written in ink, and signed by the property owner. Attached to the application should be a Deed and Plat (survey) of the property, a copy of the tax map, and the application fee of $750 for single parcels, $1,500 for multiple parcels, or $2,500 for planned development (PD). A PD must have site plan approval before submittal.

Show All Answers

1. What is permitted in each zoning district?
2. Does York County require a Business License?
3. I received a letter notifying me of a Board of Zoning Appeals meeting?
4. How do I obtain the zoning classification for my property?
5. Where can I get a copy of my plat?
6. What is the procedure for rezoning property?
7. Does my manufactured home (mobile home) need underpinning? If so, what kind?
8. If I am only altering the interior of a building do I need a site plan?
9. What is the review time for commercial review and revisions?
10. What are the procedures for filing a variance request?