How can I get my utilities located?

Contact Palmetto Utility Protection Services (PUPS) at 811 or toll free at 888-721-7877.

Show All Answers

1. Does York County serve my property with water and sewer utilities?
2. Where can I find the water and sewer rates for York County?
3. How can I get a fire hydrant flow test done for my project?
4. Whom do I speak to with questions about septic systems, or to obtain a septic permit?
5. How can I get my well water tested?
6. Are there any plans to extending water and sewer service to my area?
7. Once I connect to York County's public water system, can I continue to use my private well?
8. Can I connect to York County's sewer facilities without connecting to the County's water facilities?
9. How can I get on York County's bidder's list for water and sewer facility projects?
10. Can I build something within a York County water or sewer easement?
11. Where can I get drawings showing the location of York County water and sewer facilities?
12. How can I get my utilities located?