News Flash

Planning and Development Services

Posted on: July 21, 2023

Residential Pools

“From SCLLR: A General Contractor license with the Swimming Pools sub classification or a Residential Builder license from the Residential Builders Commission is now required to construct, service, or repair any residential pool when the total cost of construction meets the statutory cost threshold for licensure.”   NoticetoBuildingDepartments-PoolLicensure.pdf (


Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Planning and Development Services

YC Planning & Development Seal

Building Permit Extension Policy

Posted on: February 8, 2023

Land Development Manual Revision

Posted on: February 27, 2023
York Forward Logo

2035 Comprehensive Plan

Posted on: March 10, 2023