- Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations
Hours of Operation are from 8 AM - Sunset (Nov-March) and 7 AM—Sunset (April-Oct). Approved programs may extend past closing time of the park, but may not exceed 10:00 PM. York County is not responsible for accidents or injuries while using this facility. Violation of park rules may result in removal from the park.
Unlawful Acts include but are not limited to the following:
- Destroying, defacing, disturbing or removing any part of any building, sign, structure or equipment.
- Destroying, cutting, breaking, removing, defacing, mutilating, injuring, taking or gathering any tree, shrub, other plant or plant part, rock, mineral, or geological feature except by permit.
- Operating vehicles in a reckless manner, or in excess of posted speed limits, or on walking trails
- Consuming or displaying in public any beverage of alcoholic content, including beer and wine or controlled substance.
The following are prohibited at Field Day Park:
- Tobacco use and smoke producing instruments
- Campfires, large gas grills, and deep fryers
- Drones, flying model vehicles (including but not limited to model airplanes, helicopters, and rockets), and any other unmanned aerial vehicle
- Operating a vehicle without a license
- Off-road vehicles
- Skateboarding or operating motorized vehicles such as hover boards or electric scooters
- Golfing or driving of golf balls
- Selling of any food, drinks, or merchandise
The following are prohibited on all synthetic turf surfaces at Field Day Park:
- Food and beverages, including Gum, Sunflower Seeds, Nuts, and Sports Drinks
- Metal cleats
- Pets of any kind
- Glass bottles or glass containers
- Any sharp objects, including tent stakes, nails, or any object that can penetrate the field surface
- Picking grass fibers or infill material
- Digging holes in the outfield grass
- Field Day Park is pet friendly but pets must be kept on a leash and restrained at all times. Pets are not allowed on any playing surface. That includes the multipurpose fields, baseball fields, playground, and pickleball courts. County Ordinance states that Pet Owners must pick up their pets body waste. For your convenience Pet Stations are located throughout the park.
Field Day Park Photography and Video Notice and Consent:
- By entering Field Day Park, you understand and agree that your photograph or image (including any minors photograph or image) may be taken in any public place. By entering, you grant permission and consent to Field Day Park and York County Government to use such photograph, film or image for any editorial or reasonable purpose to promote Field Day Park.