Ebenezer Park will be closing on September 15, 2023 for renovations. The renovation projects will include installing concrete pads at each campsite, adding RV and tent sites, paving the campground roads, updating water and sewer lines, and modernizing the restrooms and concession stand. The renovations are projected to take 9-12 months. Ebenezer Park is not accepting any camping or picnic shelter reservations past September 14, 2023. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this time.
Ebenezer Park is equipped with 66 campsites each with water, sewer, electric, a fire ring and picnic table. The park is open year-round, and reservations can be made 13 months in advance by selecting the reservation link. Tents are restricted to certain sites and the park does not offer primitive camping at this time.
Campground Rules and Regulations:
- ENFORCEMENT: Park staff have the authority to enforce all park rules and regulations and assign campsites. Failure to abide by the park rules and regulations can lead to temporary or permanent exclusion or prosecution.
- Golf cart operators must possess a valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
- Campers are allowed either a maximum of one RV and one tent, or two tents per campsite.
- No more than six persons, or one family unit may occupy the same site.
- Check in at 2:00 p.m.
- Check out at 12:00 p.m.
- Site changes must be approved by park staff.
- Ebenezer Park is NOT a long-term campground. The maximum length of stay on a campsite is 14 nights. Please click here for additional information on extended stays. For other campgrounds in the area that offer long-term camping, click here.
- Cancellations are subject to fees based on the notice given.
- York County senior citizens (age 60 and older) and York County permanently disabled residents may register for a campsite at a reduced rate. The qualifying individual must be present for the duration of the stay. Proof of age or disability is required at check-in.
- No storage of RVs, campers, or boat trailers is allowed.
- Campers must be at least 21 years of age to register a campsite and must be present throughout the duration of the stay.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. Strictly Enforced.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- All fires must be confined to designated grills or fire rings. The moving of fire rings is prohibited.
- No off-road vehicles are allowed (UTV/ATV or Dirt Bikes)
- Saddle, pack, and/or draft animals are prohibited on park property.
Camping Rates: (All reservations are subject to a $3.00 reservation fee)