Ebenezer Park is equipped with 66 campsites each with water, sewer, electric, fire ring and picnic table. The park is open year round and reservations can be made 13 months in advance by selecting the reservation link. Tents are restricted to certain sites and the park does not offer primitive camping at this time.
Campground Rules and Regulations:
- ENFORCEMENT: Park Rangers have the authority to enforce all Park Regulations and assign campsites. Failure to abide by Park Rules can lead to temporary or permanent exclusion or prosecution.
- Golf Cart operators must possess a valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
- Campers are allowed either a maximum of one trailer/RV and one tent, or two tents per site.
- No more than six persons (or one family) may occupy the same site.
- Check in at 2:00 p.m.
- Check out at 12:00 p.m.
- Site change must be approved by park staff.
- Maximum length of stay on a particular site is 14 nights. Please click here for more information on extended stay. For other campgrounds in the area that offer long term camping click here
- Cancellations are subject to fees based on the notice given.
- York County senior citizens (age 60 and older) and permanently disabled may register for a campsite at a reduced rate. The qualifying individual must be present for the duration of the stay. Proof of age or disability is required at check in
- No storage of RV’s, campers or boat trailers allowed.
- Campers must be a least 21 years of age to register a campsite, and must be present during duration of stay.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. Strictly Enforced.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- All fires must be confined to designated grills or fire rings. Moving of fire rings is prohibited
- No off road vehicles allowed (UTV/ATV or Dirt Bikes)
Camping Rates: (All reservations are subject to a $2.00 reservation fee)