- Contractor's Certification Form (DHEC 0437)(PDF)
- Financial Responsibility Ownership Form (PDF)
- Individual Lot Notice of Intent (IL-NOI - DHEC 0432) (PDF)
- Notice of Intent (NOI) (DHEC 2617) (PDF)
- Notice of Termination (DHEC 2610) (PDF)
- Notification Form For Sites Disturbing Less Than 1 Acre (DHEC 2628) (PDF)
- Permanent Stormwater System Maintenance and Responsibility Covenant (PDF)
- Single Family Residential Questionnaire and Checklist for Land Disturbance (PDF)
- Stormwater Management and Sediment Control Checklist for Design Professionals (PDF)
- Stormwater Management and Sediment Control Plan (SMSCP)(PDF)
- Stormwater Project Information Record (SWPIR) (PDF)
- Stormwater Management and Sediment Control Ordinance (PDF)
- York County Stormwater Management Design Manual (PDF)
- Stormwater As-Builts Survey Requirements (PDF)
- Policy on Simplified SMSCP Sites (03/2020) (PDF)
- Policy on Larger Common Plan Clarification (04/2020) (PDF)
- Policy on Clearing Associated with On-Site Wastewater System Site Elevation (06/2019) (PDF)
- Policy on Drone Use for Planning and Development Services Department (03/2020) (PDF) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
|Land Disturbance Permit / Plan Review Fee||$300 per disturbed acre or portion thereof (rounded up to next whole acre).|
|Plan Re-review Fee *||$50 – Projects disturbing less than one acre.
$100 – Projects disturbing one acre and greater. Fee is per disturbed acre or portion thereof (rounded up to next whole acre) (up to a maximum of $750)
|Revision to approved plan||$25 - Individual residential lot one acre or less.
$100 - Total project area one acre to less than five acres.
$200 - Total project area five acres to less than 20 acres.
$300 - Total project area greater than 20 acres.
|Resource Remediation Fee||$50 per disturbed acre (rounded up to next whole acre).|
|Application for Detention Waiver or Variance from Stormwater Requirements||$300 per application.
|Projects subject to SCDHEC NPDES Construction General Permit||$125 (check payable to SCDHEC)|
|Secondary permittee coverage (IL-NOI)||$25 – 1 to 5 lots
$50 – 6 to 20 lots
$75 – 21 or more lots
|Final Inspection (Re-inspection fee for final stabilization)||$100|
|* This fee may be waived||if the revision is determined by the Stormwater Administrator to be minor.|