A Department policy on the Interpretation of the “Larger Common Plan for Development” definition found in Chapter 152 – Stormwater Management and Sediment Control Ordinance of the York County Code of Ordinances is revised. This revised policy can be found by under the Policies & Guidance section below.
This policy revision includes a background summary on the regulatory issuance of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Phase I and Phase II Rules regulating the discharges of stormwater runoff from construction activities and other sources under the NPDES program and the dates these rules became effective in South Carolina. This policy revision also establishes March 10, 2003 as the date in which the “Larger Common Plan for Development” definition will be applied in the evaluation of platted parcels where land disturbance activities are planned or have been conducted.
York County Council adopted the following amendments to the Chapter 152- Stormwater Management and Sediment Control Ordinance:
Ordinance No. 3420 - Adopted October 5, 2020
- Contractor's Certification Form (DHEC 0437)(PDF)
- Financial Responsibility Ownership Form (PDF)
- Individual Lot Notice of Intent (IL-NOI - DHEC 0432) (PDF)
- Notice of Intent (NOI) (DHEC 2617) (PDF)
- Notice of Termination (DHEC 2610) (PDF)
- Notification Form For Sites Disturbing Less Than 1 Acre (DHEC 2628) (PDF)
- Permanent Stormwater System Maintenance and Responsibility Covenant (PDF)
- Single Family Residential Questionnaire and Checklist for Land Disturbance (PDF)
- Review Checklist for Design Professionals (PDF)
- Stormwater Management and Sediment Control Plan (SMSCP)(PDF)
- Stormwater Project Information Record (SWPIR) (PDF)
- Stormwater Management and Sediment Control Ordinance (PDF)
- York County Stormwater Management Design Manual (PDF)
- Stormwater As-Builts Survey Requirements (PDF)
- Policy on Simplified SMSCP Sites (03/2020) (PDF)
- Policy on Larger Common Plan Clarification (01/04/2021) (PDF)
- Policy on Clearing Associated with On-Site Wastewater System Site Elevation (06/2019) (PDF)
- Policy on Drone Use for Planning and Development Services Department (03/2020) (PDF) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
|Land Disturbance Permit / Plan Review Fee||$300 per disturbed acre or portion thereof (rounded up to next whole acre).|
|Plan Re-review Fee *||$50 – Projects disturbing less than one acre.
$100 – Projects disturbing one acre and greater. Fee is per disturbed acre or portion thereof (rounded up to next whole acre) (up to a maximum of $750)
|Revision to approved plan||$25 - Individual residential lot one acre or less.
$100 - Total project area one acre to less than five acres.
$200 - Total project area five acres to less than 20 acres.
$300 - Total project area greater than 20 acres.
|Resource Remediation Fee||$50 per disturbed acre (rounded up to next whole acre).|
|Application for Detention Waiver or Variance from Stormwater Requirements||$300 per application.
|Projects subject to SCDHEC NPDES Construction General Permit||$125 (check payable to SCDHEC)|
|Secondary permittee coverage (IL-NOI)||$25 – 1 to 5 lots
$50 – 6 to 20 lots
$75 – 21 or more lots
|Final Inspection (Re-inspection fee for final stabilization)||$100|
|* This fee may be waived||if the revision is determined by the Stormwater Administrator to be minor.|