The Zoning Division is responsible for coordinating development in York County. The zoning staff is available to assist the public in obtaining information regarding use and development of land in the County. Staff also reviews development plans for conformance with the County's ordinance and development regulations.
- Implementation of the Zoning and Subdivision Ordinances
- Processing development related applications permits
- Provide administrative support and prepare staff reports to the Board of Zoning Appeals
- Enforce Zoning, Nuisance, and Land Development regulations through Code Enforcement activities.
- Maintaining public records of all land use and zoning permit applications and Board rulings.
- Maintain the Zoning and Land Development Ordinances and provide recommended text amendments to the Planning Commission.
- Review and approve subdivision plats and non-residential site plans for compliance with York County development regulations.
- Emergency Temporary Dwelling Permit 1-19-17
- Fireworks Stand Permit Application and Instructions - Temporary 5-11-20
- Home Occupation Application Larger than 5 Acres Lot 6-29-22
- Home Occupation Application less than 5 Acres 6-29-22
- Individual Plat Approval Form 10-28-20
- Lake Wylie Catawba River Buffer Permit Application and Instructions 5_11_2020
- Lake Wylie Catawba River Buffer Waiver Request Application 5_11_2020
- Performance Standards Agreement 1-19-19
- Power Authorization Request and Instructions 5-11-20
- Rezoning Application (PDF)
- Roadside and Produce Stands -Temporary 1-19-17
- Sign - Permanent Permit Application 5_12_2022
- Sign - Temporary Permit Application and Instructions 2-24-21
- Subdivision and Off-Premise Sign Application and Instructions - Temporary 1-19-17
- Code Enforcement Violation Complaint Form 3-13-20
- Zoning Verification Request Form 5-11-20
- Board of Zoning Appeals Variance Application and Instructions _BZA 3-2-22
- Administrative Appeals Application and Instructions_BZA 3-2-22
- PC Admin Appeal Application For Planning Commission 5-11-20
- Communication Tower Public Service Use Application and Instructions_BZA 3-2-22
- Public Service Use Application and Instructions_BZA 3-2-22
- Special Exception Application and Instructions_BZA 3-2-22