The Zoning Division is responsible for coordinating development in York County. The zoning staff is available to assist the public in obtaining information regarding use and development of land in the County. Staff also reviews development plans for conformance with the County's ordinance and development regulations.
- Implementation of the Zoning and Subdivision Ordinances
- Processing development related applications permits
- Provide administrative support and prepare staff reports to the Board of Zoning Appeals
- Enforce Zoning, Nuisance, and Land Development regulations through Code Enforcement activities.
- Maintaining public records of all land use and zoning permit applications and Board rulings.
- Maintain the Zoning and Land Development Ordinances and provide recommended text amendments to the Planning Commission.
- Review and approve subdivision plats and non-residential site plans for compliance with York County development regulations.
- Code Enforcement Violation Complaint Form 3-13-20
- Emergency Temporary Dwelling Permit 1-19-17
- Home Occupation Application Larger than 2 Acres Lot 6-29-22
- Home Occupation Application less than 2 Acres 6-29-22
- Individual Plat & Minor Subdivision Checklist & Submittal Form 11_27_2023
- Lake Wylie Catawba River Buffer Permit Application and Instructions 5_11_2020
- Lake Wylie Catawba River Buffer Waiver Request Application 5_11_2020
- Performance Standards Agreement 1-19-19
- Power Authorization Request and Instructions 5-11-20
- Rezoning Application 11-17-22
- Roadside and Produce Stands -Temporary 1-19-17
- Sign - Permanent Permit Application 5_12_2022
- Sign - Temporary Permit Application and Instructions 2-24-21
- Subdivision and Off-Premise Sign Application and Instructions - Temporary 1-19-17
- Zoning Compliance General Application 5_11_2022
- Zoning Verification Request Form 3_28_23
- Administrative Appeals Application and Instructions_BZA 3-2-22
- Board of Zoning Appeals Variance Application and Instructions _BZA 3-2-22
- Communication Tower Public Service Use Application and Instructions_BZA 3-2-22
- PC Admin Appeal Application For Planning Commission 3_24_23
- Public Service Use Application and Instructions_BZA 3-2-22
- Special Exception Application and Instructions 3_2_22