Voter Registration & Elections
2018 Partisan Candidate Filing Ended At 12:00 Noon On March 30th.
Date and Hours of Filing
Pursuant to state law, the filing period for candidates seeking a political party’s nomination for Partisan office is
March 16, 2018, 12:00 Noon to March 30, 2018, 12:00 Noon.
- Board of Voter Registration and Elections Office of York County
E. C. Black Building
13 S. Congress St.
York, S.C. 29745
State Ethics Filing Requirements
Statement of Economic Interests and Campaign Disclosure - These forms must be filed online. Forms, requirements, and filing instructions are available from the State Ethics Commission: http://ethics.sc.gov/.
- All candidates must file a Statement of Economic Interests Form and Campaign Disclosure Information with the State Ethics Commission, for specific details view the State Ethics Commission website.
- Forms, requirements, and filing instructions are available from the State Ethics Commission website.
- Failure to comply with the filing requirements of the State Ethics Commission may result in fines or other fees.
- Filing of the Statement of Economic Interest (SEI) or Campaign Disclosure Information has no bearing on ballot access or the ability of a candidate to win an election.
Offices and Filing Fees
|Office Title||Filing Fee|
|Governor, Lieutenant Governor, & Constitutional Officers||available at SCVOTES.ORG|
|S.C. State House of Representatives|
(file in county of residence)
|County Council Districts 3, 4, 7|
(Now Serves a Four Year Term)
|** Filing Fees must be paid by Check, Money Order, or Cashiers/Bank Check. **|
Cash or Electronic Payment will NOT be accepted.
Please make checks out to the desired political party.