York County provides Geographic Information System (GIS) data in spatial database format at no cost (use the application tile links below).
- Open Data Site (GIS File Download)
- Download entire countywide layers in multiple formats, such as CSV, shapefile or geodatabase.
- Access a GeoService API to view individual data in your own application directly.
- Option to interact with and review the data table attributes and features before downloading.
- Imagery and Topography Download
- Download 1ft contours and aerial imagery for various years from 1970 to present.
- Downloads are for small areas and are grid-based.
- Replaces the previous Clip-Zip app.
York County now maintains many parcel data attributes known as 'CAMA Data' (such as square footage, rooms, year built) in table form. Access these property details through our Planning Viewer as a report for one parcel at a time.