The South Carolina Department of Transportation's (SCDOT) ArcGIS Online portal allows SCDOT staff, business partners, and others to access and publish geospatial information pertaining to transportation in South Carolina.
- Auten Rd (S-46-655) (revised February 2018) will be closed to through traffic for a bridge replacement beginning this month. The estimated date of completion is to be determined (TBD). This closure is in the Oakdale Fire District.
Detour traffic will use Strait Rd (S-46-739), to Saluda (SC-72), to Dunlap Roddey Rd (S-46-244). Detour length is 4.43 miles
- 1200 foot of Ebenezer Rd (S-46-651) leading up to SC Highway 97 in Hickory Grove, SC will be closed beginning Monday, September 25, 2017 for the rehabilitation project. The end off of Walnut St will be open to local traffic only. The estimated date to re-open is scheduled for March 23, 2018. This closure is in the Hickory Grove Fire District.
Detour traffic will use Walnut St (S-46-70), Peachtree St (S-46-105), York St (S-46-68), Wylie Av (SC 97), Legion Rd / Potato House Rd (S-46-233) and Main St (SC 97). Detour length is 8.49 miles.
- SC 97 (Highway 97) in Hickory Grove, SC will be closed from Ebenezer Rd (S-46-651) to McKnight Rd (S-46-780) beginning Monday, December 18, 2017 for the rehabilitation project. This closure runs on Highway 97 between Hickory Grove and Smyrna. The estimated date to re-open is scheduled for March 23, 2018; however, this could change if utility conflicts or adverse weather conditions are encountered. This closure is in the Hickory Grove and Smyrna Fire Districts.
Detour traffic will use Legion Rd / Potato House Rd (S-46-233) and SC 97 (Highway 97 / Main St). Detour length is 1.51 miles.
City of Rock Hill Reports
- Church St, Curtis St, Poe St and Quantz St all will be effected in the current connector project. Detour and Road Closure signs are in place beginning today, February 15, 2018. Road access will be available for local traffic only. The project is estimated to take three and one-half months (May 2018).
- W Main St (Highway 5) running from the intersection of Wilson St to Dave Lyle Blvd will be closed for the next two months (end of April 2018) to replace water and sewer lines.
- E Main St and Dave Lyle St Scape Project - Beginning Monday, September 25, 2017, E Main St will be closed during construction times for the first few weeks, reopening in the evening and on weekends. After a couple of weeks, the road will be permanently closed along E Main St from Dave Lyle Blvd to the cut through next to Wells Fargo. The permanent closure will be in place through the end of May 2018.