Fall Elections and Candidate Filing Information
Currently Accepting Candidate Filings for all Municipalities:
- Town of Clover - Mayor and 6 Council Seats
- Town of Fort Mill - Mayor and Council Wards 2, 4, At-Large
- Town of Hickory Grove - Mayor and 4 Council Seats
- Town of McConnells - Mayor and 4 Council Seats
- City of Rock Hill - City Council Wards 1, 2, 3
Ended on Friday, August 21th at 5:00 p.m.
- Town of Sharon - Mayor and 4 Council Seats
Ended on Thursday, August 20th at 12:00 Noon
- Town of Smyrna - Mayor and 4 Council Seats
- City of Tega Cay - 2 Council Seats
- City of York - Mayor and Council Districts 2, 3, 4
S.C. Code of Laws Section 7-13-190(E)
View Candidate Filing Requirements
states that a special election
or municipal election is NOT required to be conducted if 14 calendar
days has passed since the close of the filing period and only one person
has filed for the office and no one has declared to be a write-in candidate
with the authority charged by law with conducting the election.
Candidate Tracking at SCVotes.org
NOTICE OF ELECTION
State of South Carolina County of York
Notice is hereby given that the Non-Partisan Municipal General Election for
the City of Rock Hill will be held as fixed by law on Tuesday, October 20, 2015.
The office of Council Member from Wards One (1), Two (2), and Three (3)..... Read More
Election Worker Enrollment Form
We are looking for local citizens interested in working the polls on Election Day! To become a
Certified Election Worker, you must complete 6-hours of in-class training and pass a final open-book test. This is an exciting time to be part of the election process!
Please click below to add your name to our database, and we will contact you via mail when new
election worker training classes are available.