Please explore one of the many applications below. If you cannot find information you need from a mapping application here, browse to our Maps and Apps to review all our mapping resources by category.
- How do I get a map made of … ?
- Use the GIS Online website to zoom to the area in question, add the appropriate map layers, and then print the map.
- My property is not drawn correctly; the boundary is drawn on top of my house, what should I do?
- There are many variations to this question. Use the submit problems website to let us know what the issue is. A representative from the County Tax Assessor's Office will review your inquiry and let you know what actions are taken.
- My property is not supposed to look like what is presented when I review it using the GIS Online website.
- Always check the officially recorded document for the legal description of the property. The disclaimer on the GIS web pages describes how the digital drawing of the property boundaries is an approximation of the legal documents.
- How do I obtain digital files of GIS data layers or tax data records?
- All GIS layers are available for $400. This includes more than 20 layers including parcels, addresses, zoning, and streets. Orthophotography for the 2000 flyover is available for a fee of $100. Tax Property Records are available as a single text file for $400.
- How do I get historical map of aerial photography?
- The county will make available 1970, 1980, and 1990 photos. A copy will be available for a small fee. Call (803) 684-8570 to schedule an appointment with GIS staff for this service.